lunes, 10 de marzo de 2014

Miley Cyrus performs in her actual undies!

Now, we’re sure you’re thinking, ‘Hey heat Miley always performs in her under crackers’ but wait just a minute. Miley Cyrus’ stage costumes are indeed very, very small but they’re still cossies and are usually covered in crystals. At her latest Bangerz concert the Wrecking Ball babe missed one of her many costume changes and had to run out in her PANTS. Unfortunately, we don't have pictures just yet. We're sure you can imagine what she must have looked like...
In Wisconsin Miley was entertaining her many fans (and probably stuffing their thongs into her gob) when she ran off for a quickie leotard change before her next song, 23. Unfortunately for Miles (and her fans) the change just didn’t happen quick enough and she had to dash back even more nude than usual.

Explaining her faux pas on Twitter in a string of messages…

“not a new outfit for 23 I didn’t make my quick change and I couldn’t not come out for the song so I just had to run out in my undies :(…Never happened to me before. But I love my fans as much as they love me! I couldn’t miss 23…Show much go on.”

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario