martes, 18 de febrero de 2014

!!Selena Gomez? To Ban Lorde Songs From Her Concerts !!

Lorde, you done did it now! At first, Selena Gomez shrugged off the feminist comments about her hit Come & Get It from the Royals singer… But now, things have escalated to a whole new level! In fact, since Lorde has been fairly vocal about her likes and dislikes of the industry and now Selenita is going to do something about it! Girl is vowing to have the songs banned…. On her end at least. The popstar revealed she didn’t take Lorde’s recent critiques too kindly, saying: “I actually covered her song in all of my shows that I’ve done so far. I’m not sure if I’m going to continue that.” Ouch. We hope you can take what you dish, Lorde! Even though that’s probably not a diss, but then again, actions do speak louder than words! Maybe you should be a little more careful about the things you say…just a thought!

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario