domingo, 16 de marzo de 2014

-_- ''Lindsay Lohan'' fights with her dad Michael after he discovers she's been hanging out with pre-rehab pals !!!

In a clip from the next installment of her controversial docu-series, Lindsay Lohan and dad Michael get into a heated argument after he discovers she's been spending time with her pre-rehab pals.

The pair are having bonding session over lunch when they start to discuss an old nightclub friend and other friends from her past.

Believing them to be a bad influence now that she's on the road to recovery, Michael, 53, expresses his concern, but they don't see eye-to-eye on the matter.

"Now you're getting me angry," the former child star fumes.

"You weren't good for me for a long time," she adds, while her dad cooly replies: "Well that's fine honny, I totally accept that."

Later, talking to camera, the 27-year-old says: "When my dad makes a nasty comment about my friends it hurts me.

"They're [at their] places in their lives - as long as they're not bringing that into my life now then it's fine to have them in my life.

"They may go out and do what they want to do but they're not the kind of people that are going to do it around me, and that's what matters to me."

She continues: "They're good people, they're not bad people and they've been there for me when other people weren't."
The first show, which aired last week, saw the star struggle to  keep her emotions in check.
"Coming back to New York I needed a change, a fresh start, a clean slate and I needed to be close to my family," she revealed during the hour long documentary. "Life can be chaotic and it's keeping myself calm in the middle of that which I didn't do before and I'm learning to do."
However as the camera followed Lindsay's efforts to find somewhere to live in SoHo, New York, she was seen getting increasingly worked up.
"It's really stressful finding a place in New York," the Mean Girls actress admitted. "The boards who have to approve you, they're like, 'Oh it's Lindsay Lohan. Oh will she be having late, loud nights? We don't want her in our building.' Or 'Oh great, we'll have her in the  building. Let's up the price!'"
Later as she was filmed storming off the set of a photo shoot after growing agitated that the brief had been changed the fragile star revealed it was a case of too much too soon.
She said: "That was me trying to do something to feel like I'm on set... and I shouldn't have done that as I compromised myself and my sobriety and my sanity by being in that headspace by being stressed out."
Constantly flanked by her sober coach and a personal assistant, Lindsay was seen veering from being tearfully happy at the sight of her sister modelling at a runway show to angrily chastising her broker for being 'lazy' when it came to securing the home she so desperately desired to get settled.





0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario